Isle of the Dead
Leader of the Warriors of the Forgotten Flower.
Level 5 – Eladrin, Paladin
ABILITY SCORES: Str 11, Con 10, Dex 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 19.
AC: 23 Fort: 14 Reflex: 16 Will: 19 HP: 49 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 12TRAINED SKILLS:
Athletics +5, Religion +7, Intimidate +11, Insight +9, Diplomacy +11
UNTRAINED SKILLS: Acrobatics +2, Arcana +4, Bluff +6, Dungeoneering +4, Endurance, Heal +4, History +4, Nature +4, Perception +4, Stealth +2, Streetwise +6, Thievery +2FEATS:
- Level 1: Eladrin Soldier (+2 damage with longswords and spears)
- Level 2: Melee Training (Charisma) (use cha instead of str for melee)
- Level 4: Mounted Combat
- Lay on Hands: Lay on Hands
- Paladin at-will 1: Enfeebling Strike
- Paladin at-will 1: Ardent Strike
- Paladin encounter 1: Valorous Smite
- Paladin daily 1: Majestic Halo
- Paladin utility 2: Astral Speech
- Paladin encounter 3: Avenging Smite
- Paladin daily 5: Unyielding Faith
- Summoned Layered Plate Armor +2
- Bracers of Mighty Striking (heroic tier) (+2 dam melee)
- Amulet of Protection +1 (+1 will/fort/ref)
- Fey Strike Greatspear +2
- Repeating crossbow
- Bolt Magazine (15)
- Magic Holy Symbol +1
- Belt Pouch (2)
- Holy Water (level 6) (10)
- Journeybreads (10)
- Level 7 Brute
- Large natural beast (mount) XP 300
- Initiative +6 Senses Perception +9
- HP 98; Bloodied 49; see also blood frenzy
- AC 18; Fortitude 19, Reflex 15, Will 14; see also blood frenzy
- Immune fear (while bloodied only)
- Speed 6, fl y 10, overland flight 15
- m Claws (standard; at-will) +10 vs. AC; 2d6 + 7 damage.
- M Rabid Charger (while mounted by a friendly rider of 7th level or higher; at-will) ✦ Mount
- When it charges, the griffon makes two claws attacks in addition to its rider’s charge attack.
- Blood Frenzy (only while bloodied)
- The griffon can take an extra move action each turn. It also gains a +2 bonus to attack rolls and takes a –2 penalty to all defenses.
- Thunder Charge (standard; only while flying; at-will) When the griff on charges, it gains a +4 bonus to its attack roll instead of the normal +1 bonus.
- Alignment Unaligned Languages —
- Str 20 (+8)
- Dex 16 (+6)
- Wis 12 (+4)
- Con 18 (+7)
- Int 2 (–1)
- Cha 6 (+1
- Griffon Saddle
- Impenetrable Barding (heroic tier)
Vaelan is an Eladrin “prince” of sorts from across the fold into the Fey plane/realm of Arvandor. Actually half Eladrin, half-noble eladrin, his father is essentially the King (if they used such titles) in the Crescent Grove. Bidden by Corellon himself to watch over the grove, Vaelan’s father is an extremely powerful Eladrin. Vaelan’s mother is a Bralani Noble Eladrin, taken to wandering the Grove and beyond and has been remarkably absent during his life, leaving him in his training as a Paladin of the Fellowship of the Forgotten Flower, and specifically a part of Corellon’s inner circle of warriors, his personal army of sorts, called the Warriors of the Forgotten Flower which Vaelan now leads. Even though hs is half Noble Eladrin, he has lost touch with his more powerful yet more wild half, and relied solely upon his Eladrin father, whom he will someday replace.